Last Updated: 18 Dec, 2018     Views: 100

As an off-campus student you do not need a Student ID card to access off campus library services. If you plan to come on campus to use the Library, you will need a Student ID card to borrow and print.

You can apply for a Student ID card here.

Contact Us

Townsville +61 7 4781 5500 or ext 15500 (select option 2)

Cairns +61 7 4232 1777 or ext 21777 (select option 2)