Last Updated: 07 Apr, 2022 Views: 7
To print with your own paper you send the print job to the bypass tray.
You Will Need:
- Credit in your Copyprint account
- To set up your own device for printing (if not using a JCU computer)
- Go to File à Print
- Select printer (either Student_Black_Multi or Student_Colour_Multi)
- Click on Printer Properties
- Click on the arrow next to the paper details
- Click on Select by Tray à and select Tray 5 (Bypass)
- Click OK and then Print to send your job to the printer
- To print from your computer go to File à Print
- Select printer (either Student Black Multi TSV/CNS or Student Colour Multi TSV/CNS)
- Click on the arrow next to Copies & Pages and then select Paper Feed
- Click on the arrow next to All Pages from: and change the tray from Auto Select to Tray 5 (Bypass)
- Click on Print to send the job to the printer
Releasing a Print Job
In order to release the print job you have sent to the printer, you will need:
- Student ID card
- Available print credits on your account (To check your balance go to StudentsOnline)
To release the print job:
- Approach a printer or MFD and scan your Student ID card.
- The MFD will then log in with your user account
- Put your paper in Tray 5 (pull out on side of printer)
- On the touch panel, tap on the view print jobs button
- Tap on the print job you wish to print, and tap Print or alternatively Print & Save to print the job and keep it in the print queue to print again.
- Tap the Log In / Out button on the MFD to log out of your account before leaving.