Last Updated: 12 Jan, 2022 Views: 2
To add a hierarchy link to your Readings list:
- Go to the list you want to change in Readings
- Select the Edit menu at the top right of the screen
- Select 'Hierarchy and student numbers'
- Enter the subject code (e.g. AN1001) into the search box
- Select the subject when it appears in the drop down options (you can link more than one subject to each list)
- Select Save
Note: If you can't find your subject in the hierarchy contact the library using the Submit a question form
You can continue to edit your list while the subject is added to the hierarchy.