Last Updated: 06 Feb, 2018 Views: 25
- Readings grouped logically (for example by module or week)
- Readings may be marked 'Required' or 'Additional'
- Track where you are in your readings by marking each reading as Read / Reading / Not Read / Won't Read.
- Prescribed text may be listed, with a link to the Co-op Bookshop for purchase and the availability of any copies the library holds
- Sort your readings by importance or type (articles, chapters, books, web sites)
- Format Readings in a citation style and display them as a reference list
Townsville +61 7 4781 5500 or ext 15500 (select option 2)
Cairns +61 7 4232 1777 or ext 21777 (select option 2)