Last Updated: 18 Oct, 2018 Views: 25
It is important to use good metadata at all times to enable the system to match students' search queries.
Subject Code Subject Name
e.g. WC2001 Australian Women’s Studies
- Subject name as listed in online handbook
- Spaces left between elements
Details should be added to differentiate between lists for subjects that have separate reading lists on different campuses.
- Enter campus code if required to distinguish lists with same code and/or name: TSV CNS SIN BNE
- Enter mode code if required to distinguish list: INT EXT
- Enter study period if required to distinguish list: SP1
Subject Code Subject Name Campus(es) Mode
e.g. AN1001 Anthropology: Cultural Diversity in Global Perspective TSV INT SP1
Townsville +61 7 4781 5500 or ext 15500 (select option 2)
Cairns +61 7 4232 1777 or ext 21777 (select option 2)