Last Updated: 12 Dec, 2018 Views: 45
Usually a Firefox Add-On is causing a conflict with EZproxy's automatic URL rewriting.
To quickly determine whether Add-Ons are the cause
- Start Firefox in safe mode (wikiHow instructions)
- Try to access the resource again
If it works than an Add-On is causing the issue
If this does not resolve your issue please contact InfoHelp
To identify and disable the problem Add-On(s)
- Turn off all your Add-Ons in Firefox (Mozilla Support instructions)
- Turn on one Add-Ons at a time and test remote access after each
- When you identify an Add-On that 'breaks' EZproxy set it to 'disabled' and test the next one.
Townsville +61 7 4781 5500 or ext 15500 (select option 2)
Cairns +61 7 4232 1777 or ext 21777 (select option 2)