Last Updated: 18 Oct, 2018 Views: 473
- Click on Readings & Past Exams on the Library home page
- Click Search for reading lists and subjects
- Enter your subject code or subject name
- Click the magnifying glass search icon
- Click on the List you want (or click on a Subject to see the lists associated with it)
- To find a particular reading within a list use search box to only display items that have the word you enter in their citations.
- Click on View Online to view the full text of the reading (you may see a message asking you to login to Readings if the resource is a digitisation - you may also be prompted to login for remote access to subscription resources).
Your readings may also be embedded in your LearnJCU subject site.
If you cannot find any readings it is likely that none have yet been made available by your lecturer.
Townsville +61 7 4781 5500 or ext 15500 (select option 2)
Cairns +61 7 4232 1777 or ext 21777 (select option 2)