Last Updated: 19 Jun, 2018 Views: 15
If you register as a JCU Alumni you will get free access to the ProQuest database and the National Geographic Archive 1888-1994.
Alumni access to these resources is through the JCU Alumni site (see details below), not through the JCU Library page.
If you are registered:
- Log in to the Alumni site (this page also has instructions if you have forgotten your password or ID)
- Select Alumni Benefits
- Scroll down and select Library
- You can now access either the ProQuest database or the National Geographic Archive
- To access ProQuest, select Register for ProQuest service
- Read Terms and Conditions
- If you agree to abide by them select Yes from the Agree to Library terms and conditions dropdown
- Click Update
- Click Search Proquest
- You are now at the ProQuest Home Page, enter your search