Last Updated: 01 Aug, 2016 Views: 88
The BMJ Best Practice app gives James Cook University staff and students free access to All Topics.
In order to access the BMJ Best Practice App on your mobile device you must:
· Download the app from Google Play or the App Store
· Create an account within the app on your device while you are on campus (Townsville or Cairns).
· Enter your email address (we recommend using your jcu email address in this process), a password and nominate Australia as your country.
· You will see a field is available for an Institutional Number, however this is not required. By registering an account on campus the institutional ID will be picked up by the app.
· Please Note - Instead of logging out, simply exit the app and you can continue using the app whenever you want - however, remote access rights are granted for the remaining duration of the institutional subscription, or for six months (whichever period is shorter). Therefore if you can no longer access content you need to return to campus and login again.
See - http://bestpractice.bmj.com/best-practice/marketing/bp-app.html for further instructions.